Why i was forced to make this blog


Assalamualaikum ang very gud afternoon (i wrote this blog on 2:57 pm)...

This semester is my final semester (God Willing), and i have to take 5 subjects which i have no choice in order to finish my study. One of the subject is ICT Law and this is my main reason why i have to post this kind of posting. Actually, my point of view, as a computer science student, he/she should have create their own blog, the reason is to show that they are really computer science student which suppose to know everything about IT.
Blog is a new method in ICT in order to give our personal opinions, comment, issues and more. The number of blogger is going rapidly and they already shared their opinion, information, issues and more but be aware using blog has it own advantage and disadvantage based on blogger intention.
As a conclusion, for me they are no forcing to create my blog because i think it is useful to share something in global with no boundaries.

1 comments:

CikSengal said...

ok checked.. marks updated..

Post a Comment